Aims & Objectives
- To stimulate and catalyze the growth and development of the concept of melharmony
- To facilitate the synergy between melodic and harmonic approaches by commissioning and/or supporting original compositions and arrangements, organising concerts and festivals
- To create collaborations between composers and artists of diverse systems
- To organise Fundraisers and Donor Support for Combat Climate Crisis (CCC) Project - sustainable energy initiatives like Solar, Wind and bio energy Micro Grids and Water Desalination & Purification facilitating a greener earth through
- To initiate and support health, educational and or disaster relief initiatives through Fundraising events
- To conduct courses, camps and workshops and
- To create Melharmonic content (audio/visual/print/electronic publications and productions).
- To stimulate the continued growth and development of a strong theoretical framework for melharmony that enables composers and musicians from any part of the world to create melharmonic works.
- To invite, encourage and support composers from diverse genres to create new melharmonic works.
- To support organisations involved in promoting Melharmony events in USA and other parts of the world
- To support artists initiatives in Melharmony all parts of the world
- To introduce works of the master melody composers in various schools and colleges, through original/Melharmonically re-arranged pieces for orchestras and ensembles.
- To create, train and sustain the North American Melharmonic Orchestra (NAMO) with professional artists & North American Melharmonic Honours Orchestra (NAMHO) with talented students and give them concert opportunities across North America and other parts of the world.
Performances, Festivals, Seminars & Research:
- Conduct multi-culture, multi-composer Melharmony Festivals showcasing the brilliant contributions of contemporary composers of both melody and harmony such as Oottukkadu Venkata Kavi-Bach, Tyagaraja-Mozart, Dikshitar-Beethoven in various cities, bringing together diverse artists, orchestras, scholars, students and listeners.
- Conduct seminars on melharmony or involving scholars of both melody and harmony
- Support presentation of melharmony lectures/papers in relevant conferences in various parts of the world
- Encourage theoretical research in Melharmony with respect to exploring new Western Classical / Jazz or other style harmonies centered on evolved melodic systems from any part of the world
- Support presentation of publications and scholarly articles on Melharmony in academic conferences and musical journal.
Exposure, Education & Engagement:
- Bring in renowned artistes for residencies/performances specially designed for young audiences and students & enable them expand their musical horizons and knowledge of various genres and cultures.
- Propagate aural learning of advanced concepts for students of all levels via music through original compositions.
- Showcase similarities between such a diverse systems, that can lead to a positive appreciation of the contrasts between them.
- To highlight sophisticated melodic concepts to audiences used to harmony through compositions and arrangements.
- To provide grants and scholarships to students and composers with potential
- To conduct competitions and award prizes and scholarships to talented Melharmony solo/ensemble performers.
- Connect K-12 students with the local community through partnerships with other schools and art organizations.